Our staff will always endeavour to:
- Protect our patients' confidentiality
- Treat everyone equally and with dignity.
- Assist in a polite and professional manner.
- Answer the telephone efficiently and effectively.
- Provide a private room to discuss matters in confidence, with access for any disabled patients.
- Inform you of your rights of complaint with impartiality.
In return we would like you to:
- Treat the staff with courtesy
- Attend your appointments on time
- Cancel your appointment when you are not able to attend.
- Request home visits only when you are too ill to attend the surgery.
- Use to out-of-hours service only when necessary.
The NHS operates a policy of zero tolerance - please be courteous to our staff who will be courteous to you. Bad language, shouting or threatening behaviour are all unacceptable.
We strive to provide an excellent service. However, on occasions there will be cause for dissatisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your care or the way the services are provided and would like to make a complaint about the practice you can either write, email, telephone or speak in person to the Practice Complaints Manager (practice manager) David Harding on 01205 312098 or firstname.lastname@example.org